January 29, 2021
If you live in a small home, old house, or apartment, you may be struggling to find the right heating and AC system for your need. Oftentimes, this is because your home does not have the air ducts to support a central HVAC system. At EnviroSafe, our heating and cooling experts proudly offer air duct installation to upgrade your property for all its central heating/AC needs. However, if you do not want to go through the trouble of air duct installation, there may be a better way for you to get the heating and cooling relief you need: a ductless HVAC system. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of a ductless HVAC system, courtesy of our experienced heating and air conditioning technicians at EnviroSafe.
The Top 5 Benefits of a Ductless HVAC System
- Heating & Cooling Power: While ductless systems may not work as well for people who live in extreme climates, and therefore need the more intense power that come from central HVAC equipment, ductless systems are ideal for those in slightly milder climates and still need a reliable heating and cooling solution. The average ductless system (the most common option is a ductless mini-split) can provide heating and cooling for any room in your house, no matter how big or small it is. And speaking of any room in your house, that brings us to…
- Easy Customization: Ductless systems are extremely flexible in terms of where you put them. They are generally small, and can therefore be used to heat/cool any individual room. However, some ductless systems also use multiple indoor air-handling units connected to one outdoor unit. This allows you to efficiently heat and cool several rooms or zones within your home at the same time.
- Better Air Quality: Because ductless systems are, well, ductless, they do not transfer as much dust around your space. To expand on this, there is always some amount of dust and debris in your air ducts. Therefore, it is much easier for central HVAC systems to pump dust and debris throughout your property. With ductless systems, you can reduce the amount of contaminants in your air, making life easier for allergy and asthma-sufferers, and creating a cleaner, more breathable environment for everybody.
- Easy/Affordable Installation: Ductless HVAC installation is extremely hassle-free, and can be performed in just a few days. Because you are not hooking up your system to a larger network of ductwork, installing ductless systems is also minimally invasive, and therefore less expensive as well.
- No Ducts Required!: Again, the best thing about ductless systems is that they are perfect for homeowners who do not want to upgrade their property with new ductwork. You can have a ductless mini-split quickly installed, in virtually any room, and be receiving comprehensive heating and cooling relief ASAP when you invest in this technology.
To schedule ductless HVAC installation today, call us or send us a message online.