Has your air conditioner stopped working or is it failing to keep your home sufficiently cool? Call the South Jersey air conditioning service professionals at EnviroSafe for AC repair in South Jersey and the surrounding area. We understand the stress of living without air conditioning in the hottest part of the summer, and we won’t leave you suffering in the heat for long. We offer unbeatable guarantees, same-day repairs, and 24-hour emergency service, 365 days a year. Reach out to us for air conditioning repairs in South Jersey today!Book Now Book Now
Our technicians provide AC repairs in South Jersey for all major brands and models of air conditioning equipment. We take the time to accurately diagnose and fix the underlying problem to fully resolve your current issue. To help prevent problems in the future, you can also count on us for annual AC maintenance.
Our team performs common air conditioning repairs in South Jersey, including:
You can rest assured that you will receive quality service for your AC repair in South Jersey. Our uniformed, clean cut professional HVAC technicians arrive during the two-hour appointment window you are given and call before arriving, so you know we are coming. They wear booties to keep your floors clean, use covers to protect the space, and always leave the work area clean when we leave.Book Now Book Now
1. Sounds that are off – Not all sounds mean the same thing, but if there’s an abrupt sound that’s different from your unit’s regular operation then call in our South Jersey AC repair experts sooner rather than later as some problems get worse as time goes on.
2. Water or ice – Water can be leaking from the condensate line or the drain pan while ice can accumulate if there’s a dirty air filter blocking the airflow needed to regulate your coolant.
3. Off-putting smells – As cooling air required quite a bit of condensation there’s sometimes excess moisture in your ducts that can lead to mold or mildew growth. A burning smell coming from your unit should require the attention of our South Jersey AC repair experts.
4. No airflow or less airflow – If your unit is on and you’re getting no air it’s likely your blower fan that’s causing this issue. Less airflow is usually because of problems in your ducts.
5. Utility bills on the rise – If your AC isn’t at 100% it could need more electricity to achieve the same level of indoor air comfort you’re used to
When you need air conditioning repairs in South Jersey, you basically have two options. You can either opt for AC repair because it’s quicker and cheaper or consider replacing the unit. While South Jersey AC repair might seem like the more cost-effective solution, we’d recommend replacement in the following situations:
Our licensed professional technicians are skilled at troubleshooting problems with air conditioning systems. We provide a thorough diagnosis and fully explain the problem and repairs that are needed to restore your air conditioner. You will be provided with a flat rate and upfront pricing before the work begins, so you will know exactly what the air conditioning repair will cost and won’t worry about unpleasant surprises. If our assessment of your AC reveals that a replacement is the better solution, we can walk you through your options. Reach out to us for air conditioning repair in South Jersey today!
Customizable Membership Plans
We recognize that every customer’s home has different needs, and thus has different maintenance and service requirements. That’s why we will completely customize your plumbing or HVAC maintenance plan, offering you exactly what you need for optimal performance or for what fits your budget.