HVAC Services in Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Heater & AC Services You Can Trust
EnviroSafe serves the heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality needs of Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. New Jersey experiences a range of weather from sweltering heat in the peak of summer to bone-chilling cold in the dead of winter, and everything else in between. That's why it's important to have a reliable HVAC system in your home, and an equally reliable HVAC professional for seasonal servicing to keep your systems running efficiently all year round. We are proud to be a top-rated heating & cooling company and would love the chance to earn your business.
Check out our:
Call us today at (856) 878-2806 to schedule your heating or air conditioning service appointment.
Egg Harbor Heating Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
Trust your heating system only to the best. Our fully-licensed, highly-trained Egg Harbor heating repair technicians can service and replace all types of heating systems with precision. Whether you need help troubleshooting a heating issue or are ready to schedule your annual heating maintenance appointment, we're always available!
Our heating services include:
- Oil to gas conversions for cleaner, more convenient, and less expensive home heating
- Repair and replacement of gas and oil-fired boilers & hot air furnaces
- Installation of high-efficiency oil and gas heaters
- Installation, service and replacement of radiant floor heating systems
- New construction heating systems and duct work
- Whole house electric air cleaning system installation in hot air heaters
Convert Your Oil-Burning Heating System to Natural Gas
High efficiency gas heating can save a household over 50% when compared to heating your home with oil. Natural gas prices have remained relatively stable over the past few years while oil prices have continued to grow. EnviroSafe is a South Jersey Gas preferred contractor and can walk you through the benefits of making the change from oil to gas, and how quickly you can recoup the upfront installation costs. Learn more about EnviroSafe's Gas Conversion service here.
Why Won’t My AC Turn On?
Summer in New Jersey can be hot, which is why your air conditioner is essential for comfort. The last thing you want to deal with when the temps go over 90 is an air conditioner that won’t turn on. Before you think about replacing, there are some things you can repair to get it working again.
Trouble Shooting an AC That Won’t Turn On:
- Tripped Circuit Breaker: The circuit breakers prevent electrical overload. When too many appliances are being used, the circuit breaker will go into effect and turn off the AC. Luckily, it’s an easy fix. All you have to do is reset the circuit breaker.
- Non-Responsive Thermostat: The thermostat reads the temperature and tells the air conditioner when to turn off. If it’s not working, your AC won’t know when to start. Our skilled technicians can figure out what’s wrong and fix the thermostat.
If you can figure out why your AC’s not turning on, contact our team at EnviroSafe Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Water Treatment. We provide reliable AC repairs in Egg Harbor Township that will keep you cool all through summer.
AC Repair, Tune Ups & Installations
Is your AC making weird noises, leaking, blowing hot air, or simply failing to turn on? Don't suffer a sweltering day without a working cooling system - call EnviroSafe for professional AC repairs in Egg Harbor Township. We'll promptly dispatch a friendly technician to your home to troubleshoot the issue and recommend the best course of action. We make repairs wherever possible, but if your system is more than 15 years old, you may wish to consider upgrading to a more energy-efficient unit. Although this is an initial investment, the cost savings, reliability, and improved cooling make it a cost-efficient choice. We're happy to offer financing on new air conditioners!
Our air conditioning services include:
- Central AC & heat pump repair
- Service of R22 and 410A whole-house AC units
- Through-wall split AC system installation
- High-efficiency, whole-house AC unit installation
- Semi-annual preventative AC maintenance
Cleaning & servicing your air conditioner each spring will help your system run more efficiently and in turn save you money. To schedule your annual AC maintenance appointment, please contact us today.
Truly saved the day!- Scott P
Highly Recommend!- Jake J
Highly Recommend!- Debra B
Happy Customer!- Stacey H
Great Service!!- Tina R
2 Hour Service Window
We understand how valuable your time is so we provide a 2-hour service window and we'll call ahead before arriving.
Our Trucks Are Fully Stocked
We have everything we need on board to get the job handled right the first time around.
Customers will always speak to a live person when contacting us for service. We guarantee 5-star experiences from start to finish.
We are happy to offer our customers with service agreements for all services. Providing routine maintenance and savings.
Highly Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are licensed and fully trained. Our team also participates in 80 hours of ongoing training per year.
24/7 Availability Year-round
Our team is here to help with emergencies 365 days a year. We provide peace of mind and real solutions.