EnviroSafe Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Water Treatment understands that there is a lot of uncertainty during these difficult times. We are truly in a situation which few of us have ever seen the likes of before, and as a result, people everywhere are wanting to take as few risks as possible. However, with the amount of time we are spending in our homes, there will more than likely be something that goes wrong and needs to be fixed as soon as possible. For years, you’ve been able to rely on the team at EnviroSafe Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Water Treatment for quality repairs, installations, and more, and we’re determined to continue to offer that same level of outstanding service and customer care throughout this COVID-19 pandemic.
However, we also understand that you’re taking additional precautions to protect yourself, and we absolutely understand and agree that they are completely necessary. In fact, we’re taking some additional precautions ourselves in order to keep our facilities cleaner and our employees healthy and safe over the next several months. What does that mean for our services? While it doesn’t mean that our quality will diminish in any way, it does mean some aspects of our usual service have changed.
For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic and the shelter-in-place advisories that have been issued throughout the state of New Jersey, EnviroSafe will remain open and continue to serve customers. However, all of our employees will be required to adhere to additional protocols and procedures in order to keep themselves and our customers safe.
During this pandemic, all employees are required to:
- Have their temperature taken and recorded prior to the start of each workday.
- Stay home if they are showing any potential symptoms of illness, or if any member of their household is exhibiting signs of COVID-19. Employees should also see a doctor right away if they notice any of these symptoms, including a mild to severe respiratory illness and a fever.
- Wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after every job.
- Wear protective gloves whenever servicing a customer’s home in order to minimize exposure as much as possible.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content when soap and water are not available, per CDC recommendations.
- Avoid all person-to-person contact. Instead of greeting you with a handshake, we are now substituting other gestures, including a wave or thumbs up. They should also stay at least six feet away from others at all times.
- Clean and disinfect all work areas, instruments, and tools each day. Any customer-handled objects, such as tablets, will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth as much as possible. They should also cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing.
We are doing everything we can to protect you, our customers and neighbors, throughout this pandemic period. However, we can only do this so long as our customers also do their part to protect our employees. For this reason, our appointment booking procedures have changed slightly as well.
When you call to schedule a service with our team here at EnviroSafe Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Water Treatment, we will ask you a few additional questions regarding the health of those in your home. This is for our safety and the safety of our other customers, as we wish to slow and prevent the spread of COVID-19 as much as possible.
EnviroSafe Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Water Treatment is open for business and ready to serve you and your home’s most important plumbing and HVAC service needs throughout this uncertain period. Schedule your appointment by giving us a call at (856) 878-2806 today.