Atlantic City Furnace Repair
HVAC & Plumbing Services in Atlantic City
For the last four decades, the name EnviroSafe has become synonymous with quality in Atlantic City and throughout New Jersey. For all of your plumbing and HVAC needs, give us a call for expert services at fair prices. All of our technicians are highly trained and committed to providing five-star service. Because we value you and your time, we provide you with a two-hour window when you schedule service so that you know when to expect us.
Find more information on our offerings here:
Plumbing services, AC replacement and furnace repair in Atlantic City is available 24/7/365 - call us now at (856) 878-2806.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
1. Inconsistent heating - This happens most because of blocked air vents or issues in your duct work. If you're still getting the same amount of airflow and it's simply not warm, call in our furnace repair team to inspect your unit.
2. Smells that are off - When you first turn on the unit for the season, you might smell some burning dust. But if you're smelling rotten eggs, then turn off your gas and leave the premises as you have a gas leak.
3. Loud sounds - Furnaces make some noise, but if you're hearing anything new that's audible from the next room over it's best to get a member of our Atlantic City furnace repair team in quickly so your problem doesn't worsen.
4. Utility bill on the rise - If the utility that powers your furnace has a bill that's steadily climbing, it's likely your furnace that's the culprit. If it's not at 100% then you're going to have a unit that's working overtime to keep the thermostat happy so give us a call.
5. It's not turning on - First check that it's not an electrical issue or that your pilot light is lit its usual color. If those aren't the issue then call in our furnace repair experts to take a look to see what's going on.
Flat Rate Pricing Means No Surprises
At EnviroSafe, we charge a flat rate for all of our services - the price we quote you is the price you pay without any hidden costs. We also offer online specials and discounts to military and seniors. Plus, we're proud to offer financing to help make large purchases more affordable. Our goal is your complete satisfaction!
Enjoy Hassle-Free Maintenance with 360-Degree Service
Savvy homeowners and business owners know how important it is to protect their home's vital systems with preventative maintenance. At EnviroSafe, we make home maintenance easy with our 360-Degree Service agreements. From water treatment to HVAC to water heaters, we take care of all of the systems that you rely on with customized plans tailored to your needs. Regular maintenance is a simple way to prevent sudden breakdowns in the middle of the season when you need them the most. Give us a call to learn more!
HVAC Company in Atlantic City, NJ
Your HVAC system is a critical part of your home comfort, so entrust its care only to licensed, highly trained professionals. For all of your HVAC repair, maintenance, and replacement needs in Atlantic City, including HVAC system installation for new construction, call EnviroSafe. All of our services are performed with your complete satisfaction in mind. We are also happy to provide indoor air quality solutions like whole-house electric air cleaning and humidifier installation.
Make your appointment with our Atlantic City furnace repair and plumbing experts today by calling (856) 878-2806 or by filling out our online form.
Truly saved the day!- Scott P
Highly Recommend!- Jake J
Highly Recommend!- Debra B
Happy Customer!- Stacey H
Great Service!!- Tina R
4-Hour Service Window
We understand how valuable your time is so we provide a 4-hour service window and we'll call ahead before arriving.
Our Trucks Are Fully Stocked
We have everything we need on board to get the job handled right the first time around.
Customers will always speak to a live person when contacting us for service. We guarantee 5-star experiences from start to finish.
We are happy to offer our customers with service agreements for all services. Providing routine maintenance and savings.
Highly Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are licensed and fully trained. Our team also participates in 80 hours of ongoing training per year.
24/7 Availability Year-round
Our team is here to help with emergencies 365 days a year. We provide peace of mind and real solutions.