Vineland Water Heater Installation
For Quality Replacements, Call EnviroSafe Now!
Your water heater is an important appliance that many other appliances throughout your home depend on. However, they are still prone to problems, and after about a decade you’ll likely need to replace it completely. Even with all of the modern advancements we have in technology and energy efficiency, the best water heaters available on the market only have an average lifespan of around eight to ten years, at which point they’ll experience a problem that’s simply more pragmatic to replace. Whether you want to get out ahead of the curve and retire your current water heater early or you’re facing an urgent issue and require a new tank right away, the Vineland water heater installation team at EnviroSafe is here to help you get what you need at a cost that’s reasonable.
At EnviroSafe, we can proudly offer you water heater installation services that are held to the highest standards of quality. We proudly offer exceptional-quality modern units from name-brand manufacturers for your complete peace of mind. Our technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, and treat your home with the same urgency and caution that we would offer when working on our home or those of our closest friends and family members. From large tank replacements to small, single-unit heaters, we make sure that every new unit is set up right, working as it should, and adheres to all local building and safety codes. If you’re not happy with our service, let us know because we want to fix it for you.
When you need your water heater replaced, pick up the phone and call the experts at EnviroSafe at (856) 878-2806 and make sure your replacement is done right.
Do You Need a New Water Heater?
How do you know the time has come to replace your heater? Is your problem something that can be repaired? With a new water heater being a pretty substantial investment, it’s pretty easy to understand why most homeowners may want to repair an issue if possible rather than buy an entirely new neater. While a professional Vineland water heater installer is the best way to know for sure, there are a few things you can look for which may indicate a replacement is a good choice.
You may need a new water heater installation if:
- Your water heater is more than eight years old - Tankless water heaters can last up to two decades but if you have a traditional tank variety then it's usually good for 8-10years.
- Your energy bills have steadily increased - As water heaters age, they'll get less efficient over time. So while your hot water won't be affected, your unit will need more power to properly achieve the same level of output.
- You’re noticing your hot water has a red or brown-ish tinge to it - If you see this discoloration, it could be that we just need to replace the anode rod. But if the corrosion has spread to the tank then consult our Vineland water heater installation experts.
- Your water heater runs out of hot water far faster than it used to - If your water heater keeps running out of water then your tank could be too small and there isn't a repair that can make your tank bigger.
- Your water heater always seems to be running/doesn’t shut off - If you're having problems with turning your water heater off, like it won't stop making noise, then get in touch with our water heater installation specialists.
- Your water heater is leaking - Not all leaks are alike. If there's a leak in your dip tube you may just experience some cold water in your hot shower and we can replace the line. But if the tank is leaking then contact our Vineland water heater replacement professionals because those are more tricky to replace.
A tank leak is one of the most common problems a water heater can face. It is also the one breakdown which we really don’t advise trying to repair. Repairing a leak involves cutting into the outside, digging through the insulation which keeps the tank warm, and then sealing the leak. It’s a costly, time-consuming, and difficult service, and that’s why most companies will tell you to replace it. Not only is this the easier option, but it’s also usually cheaper. Plus you get the added benefit of knowing that your tank is in good condition and you won’t have to worry about another leak anytime soon.
We also offer installation services for modern tankless water heater systems! Tankless water heaters are a huge advancement in technology, making your water heater more energy-efficient, more reliable, and even safer for you and your home. Plus you’ll have the added benefit of never running out of hot water again!
Interested in replacing your water heater? Make the call to the Vineland water heater installation experts at EnviroSafe and get it done right the first time! Contact us today.
Truly saved the day!- Scott P
Highly Recommend!- Jake J
Highly Recommend!- Debra B
Happy Customer!- Stacey H
Great Service!!- Tina R
4-Hour Service Window
We understand how valuable your time is so we provide a 4-hour service window and we'll call ahead before arriving.
Our Trucks Are Fully Stocked
We have everything we need on board to get the job handled right the first time around.
Customers will always speak to a live person when contacting us for service. We guarantee 5-star experiences from start to finish.
We are happy to offer our customers with service agreements for all services. Providing routine maintenance and savings.
Highly Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are licensed and fully trained. Our team also participates in 80 hours of ongoing training per year.
24/7 Availability Year-round
Our team is here to help with emergencies 365 days a year. We provide peace of mind and real solutions.