Atlantic City AC Repair
24/7 Air Conditioning Repair & AC Replacement in Atlantic City, NJ
For the hot New Jersey summers, you've got to keep your house cool. What better way to make sure your air conditioning is ready for the heat than with a proper AC tune up from EnviroSafe? If you're a new customer, take advantage of our discounts available on AC repair or a on new air conditioning unit. We service and repair all makes and models!
Our residential and commercial air conditioning services include:
- Air conditioning replacement and installation
- Air conditioning tune-ups
- Air conditioning repair
EnviroSafe is the proud new home of Atlantic Mechanical. To make an appointment with our Atlantic City AC repair team, please call (856) 878-2806.
Subtle Signs You Need AC Repair
1. Smells that are off - The musky smell of mold or mildew is fairly pungent and noticeable. As cooling air requires a fair share of condensation you can sometimes get mold or mildew around your unit or in your ductwork. A burning smell is something wrong with your AC itself.
2.Changes in noise level - Always take note of any new sounds and make sure to mention them to our Atlantic City AC repair experts. All AC units make some noise, but any abrupt changes audible from the next room is something that should be inspected by a trained professional.
3. A utility bill on the rise - If your AC isn't operating at 100% then it might require more electricity to properly cool. If you haven't changed your electrical consumption but your bill is on the rise it could be because of this.
4. Humidity - Especially in the summer months, humidity can be a drag on any nice day outside. But you shouldn't experience humidity inside with a properly functioning unit so call in our AC repair team.
5. Less airflow - If you have no airflow, make sure your unit is turned on and you hear your blower fan. Less airflow usually means there's a leak in your ducts that needs repair.
The Benefits of AC Tune-Ups
Regular maintenance on your air conditioning system offers the following benefits:
- Lower operating costs - Well maintained equipment uses less energy.
- Increased capacity of existing system - Restores equipment to as close to factory fresh specifications as possible which means less run-time.
- Improved comfort - A clean indoor coil on an air conditioning system tends to remove more moisture which makes your home more comfortable.
- Longer equipment life - Well maintained equipment lasts longer.
- Reduced equipment run-time - When your system isn’t running, it’s saving you money.
- Fewer repairs - Equipment that is regularly maintained normally has less costly repairs.
- Safer system - Equipment that is clean and well maintained tends to be safer to operate.
Why Is My AC Not Turning On?
When it’s the middle of summer, the last thing you want to deal with is a broken air conditioner. If your AC won’t turn on, don’t panic! There can be a couple of reasons why this is happening.
Some reasons why your conditioner isn’t turning on include:
- Tripper Circuit Break: If your circuit breaker was tripped, it will automatically turn off your air conditioner. Locate your electrical panel or fuse box to see if the circuit breaker has tripped. If it has, simply turn it back on.
- Broken Thermostat: The thermostat communicates the temperatures with the air conditioner. If it’s broken, it can’t gage how warm it is outside and how much to cool the house.
If your air conditioner won’t turn on and you can’t figure out why, turn to our skilled technicians. We have the experience and knowledge to not only accurately diagnose the issue but provide lasting solutions. Call today to schedule your Atlantic City AC repair.
Why is My AC Leaking?
A leaking air conditioner is cause for concern, so if you notice this happening, don't ignore it. Call for AC service as soon as possible. EnviroSafe is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies if your AC breaks down on a hot day!
A leaking air conditioner may be the result of:
- Clogged condensate drain line
- Disconnected drain line
- Frozen evaporator coil
- Malfunctioning condensate pump
- Refrigerant leak
- Dirty or damaged coils
Schedule your appointment for AC repair in Atlantic City when you call (856) 878-2806.
Truly saved the day!- Scott P
Highly Recommend!- Jake J
Highly Recommend!- Debra B
Happy Customer!- Stacey H
Great Service!!- Tina R
4-Hour Service Window
We understand how valuable your time is so we provide a 4-hour service window and we'll call ahead before arriving.
Our Trucks Are Fully Stocked
We have everything we need on board to get the job handled right the first time around.
Customers will always speak to a live person when contacting us for service. We guarantee 5-star experiences from start to finish.
We are happy to offer our customers with service agreements for all services. Providing routine maintenance and savings.
Highly Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are licensed and fully trained. Our team also participates in 80 hours of ongoing training per year.
24/7 Availability Year-round
Our team is here to help with emergencies 365 days a year. We provide peace of mind and real solutions.