Commitment to Excellence
Envirosafe Is Proud to Provide Our Customers Professional Service by Licensed and Certified Technicians.
EnviroSafe Owner/CEO, Tony Favorito, is a licensed plumber and a member of the NJ Master Plumbing Association, as well as the NJ Water Association. He attends seminars and classes related to the industry, and receives up-to-date periodicals and literature to changing laws, new products and all local changed water conditions.
Our technicians hold numerous licenses and certifications, so as we may service our customers completely, knowing we have done a quality job according to all specs and codes. Please see the full list of our licenses and certifications below.
EnviroSafe is an approved South Jersey Gas “preferred contractor” thus enabling customers to do there installations and conversions to natural gas with interest free financing.
- NJ Master Plumbing License - Since 1979
- Wardflex Certified Installer - Since 1997
- Refrigerant & Recovery Type I & II (Ferris State University) - Since 1998
- NJ Pump Installer License - Since 1999
- Duff Water Conditioning Certification – Since 2002
- VSWS – NJ State License – Since 2002
- Universal Refrigerant License (Training on refrigeration, all phases, ie. air conditioning) - Since 2003
- NJ Water Assoc. member (http://www.njwater.org/) –Since 2008
- HVAC/R R410A Certification – Since 2008
- T-1 – NJ State License – Since 2010
- Eastern Heating & Cooling Certification – Since 2012
- Indoor Air Quality Certification – Since 2012
- Navian Certification – Since 2012
- Quietside Certification – Since 2012
- Everhot Tankless Certification - Since 2012
- Gastite Certified Installer– Since 2012
Truly saved the day!- Scott P
Highly Recommend!- Jake J
Highly Recommend!- Debra B
Happy Customer!- Stacey H
Great Service!!- Tina R
2 Hour Service Window
We understand how valuable your time is so we provide a 2-hour service window and we'll call ahead before arriving.
Our Trucks Are Fully Stocked
We have everything we need on board to get the job handled right the first time around.
Customers will always speak to a live person when contacting us for service. We guarantee 5-star experiences from start to finish.
We are happy to offer our customers with service agreements for all services. Providing routine maintenance and savings.
Highly Trained Technicians
All of our technicians are licensed and fully trained. Our team also participates in 80 hours of ongoing training per year.
24/7 Availability Year-round
Our team is here to help with emergencies 365 days a year. We provide peace of mind and real solutions.