RESIDENTIAL HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING in Clayton, NJ
EnviroSafe serves the home heating and air conditioning needs of Clayton, New Jersey. New Jersey experiences a range of weather from sweltering heat in the peak of summer to bone-chilling cold in the dead of winter, and everything else in between. That's why it's important to have a reliable HVAC system in your home, and an equally reliable HVAC professional for seasonal servicing to keep your systems running efficiently all year round, and to repair your systems during a heating or cooling emergency. EnviroSafe is a full service HVAC, plumbing and water treatment contractor in South Jersey. Click the links below for more information about our Heating and Cooling Services, or call our office with any questions or to schedule a service.
- Oil to gas conversions for less-expensive home heating
- Service and replacement of gas and oil fired boilers & hot air furnaces
- Installation of high-efficiency oil and gas heaters
- Installation, service and replacement of radiant floor heating systems
- New construction heating systems and duct work
High efficiency gas heating can save a household over 50% when compared to heating your home with oil. Natural gas prices have remained relatively stable over the past few years while oil prices have continued to grow. EnviroSafe is a South Jersey Gas preferred contractor, and can walk you through the benefits of making the change from oil to gas, and how quickly you can recoup the upfront installation costs. Learn more about EnviroSafe's Gas Converstion service here.
- Service of R22 and 410A whole house AC units
- Installation of through-wall split AC system
- Installation of high-efficiency, whole house AC unit
- Installation and service of AC & heat pumps
WHOLE HOUSE SYSTEMS
- Whole house electric air cleaning system installed in hot air heaters
- Humidifier installation
- Semi-Annual preventative maintenance
Heating and Air Conditioning systems should receive maintenance twice a year, in the Fall and Spring, to prepare for harsh weather conditions in the Winter and Summer. EnviroSafe offers maintenance contracts on any systems we install or service. See 360⁰ Service.